General terms and conditions
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our offered contents and services. The processing of personal data is based on the currently valid legal framework.
- Inventory data e.g. name, address
- Contact details e.g. e-mail, telephone number
- Content information e.g. text entries, photographs, videos
- Usage data e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times
- Meta/communication data e.g. browser, device information, IP addresses
- Visitors and users of our website, in the following “users”.
- Users of our portal AnyIdea, other digital services, contents and products.
- Running business operations of mogree,
- Provision and operation of our digital services, their functions and contents,
- Responding to contact requests and communication,
- Security measures,
- Audience measurement, marketing.
The purpose of processing is to provide contractual services, billing, our customer service (analysis, statistics, optimization) and security measures. We process data which are necessary for the justification and fulfilment of the contractual services and point out the necessity of their disclosure. Disclosure to external parties is only made if it is necessary within the scope of an order. When processing the data provided to us within the scope of an order, we act in accordance with the instructions of the client and the legal requirements of an order processing in accordance with Article 28 DSGVO and do not process the data for any other purposes than those specified in the order.
We disclose or transfer data to the tax authorities, consultants, such as tax advisors or auditors, as well as other fee agencies and payment service providers.
Furthermore, we store information on suppliers, event organisers and other business partners on the basis of our business interests, e.g. for the purpose of contacting them at a later date. We store these mostly company-related data permanently.
- this is necessary for the execution of an existing contractual arrangement with you,
- it is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, except where such interests or fundamental rights and freedoms are overridden by the interests or fundamental freedoms of you (the data subject), which require the protection of personal data,
- we are legally obliged to do so,
- this is necessary to enforce our claims and rights,
- we receive requests from official bodies (e.g. supervisory authorities or law enforcement agencies, if the disclosure is necessary to avert dangers to public safety and order and to prosecute criminal offences)
Such measures shall include in particular safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to data, as well as access, input, disclosure, safeguarding of availability and segregation of data relating to them. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure that data subjects’ rights are exercised, data is deleted, and we respond to any threats to the data. Furthermore, we take the protection of personal data into account as early as the development or selection of hardware, software and processes, in accordance with the principle of data protection through technology design and data protection-friendly default settings.
Transmissions to third countries
Deletion of data
Rights of affected persons
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data in question is being processed and to obtain information about such data in accordance with Article 15 DSGVO.
- You have the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you in accordance with Article 16 DSGVO.
- In accordance with Article 17 DSGVO, you have the right to have the data in question deleted immediately or, alternatively, in accordance with Article 18 DSGVO, to demand that the processing of the data be restricted.
- You have the right to receive the data concerning you which you have provided us with in accordance with Article 20 of the DSGVO and to demand that it be passed on to other responsible parties.
- You have the right to revoke consents granted in accordance with Article 7 paragraph 3 DSGVO with effect for the future.
- You may object to the future processing of data concerning you in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO at any time. The objection may be made in particular against processing for the purposes of direct advertising.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of your browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of your browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
We will delete the enquiries if they are no longer required. We review the necessity every two years; furthermore, the statutory archiving obligations apply.
Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications containing advertising information ( in the following “newsletter”) only with the consent of the recipients or a legal permission. If the contents of the newsletter are specifically described in the context of a registration for the newsletter, they are decisive for the consent. In addition, our newsletters contain information about our services and accompanying information (e.g. safety instructions), offers, campaigns and our company. We are interested in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves our business interests and meets your expectations and also allows us to prove your consent.
The registration for our newsletter is done in a so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after registration you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with foreign e-mail addresses. The newsletter registrations are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements.
You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. You will find a link or an e-mail address to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter. We may store the unsubscribed e-mail addresses for up to three years on the basis of our legitimate interests before we delete them in order to be able to prove a previously given consent. The processing of this data is limited to the purpose of a possible defence against claims. An individual request for deletion is possible at any time, provided that the former existence of a consent is confirmed at the same time.
Measurement of success: The newsletters contain a so-called “web-beacon”, i.e. a pixel-sized file which is retrieved from our server when the newsletter is opened, or, if we use a dispatch service provider, from their server. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information such as information on the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are initially collected.
This information is used for the technical improvement of the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour based on their retrieval locations (which can be determined by means of the IP address) or the access times. Statistical surveys also include determining whether newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. The evaluations serve us much more to identify reading habits and to adapt our contents to them or to send different contents according to interests.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel the success measurement separately. In this case, the entire newsletter subscription must be cancelled.
Salesmate is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers an additional guarantee to comply with European data protection law if data is processed in the USA.
Salesmate uses the users’ data only for the technical processing of the requests and does not pass them on to third parties.
If you do not agree to data collection via and storage of data in the external system Salesmate, we offer you alternative ways of contacting us to submit service requests by e-mail or telephone.
In doing so, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers and users, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer.
We, or our hosting provider, collect data about every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files) on the basis of our legitimate interests. The access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, browser type and version, operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
For security reasons (e.g. to clarify misuse or fraud), log file information is stored for a maximum of 12 days and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidence purposes is excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
Google is certified under the Privacy-Shield-Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with the European data protection law.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on the activities within this website and to provide us with further services associated with the use of this website and the internet. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymisation. This means that the IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
The IP address transmitted by a browser is not merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; you can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the online offer to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link.
Social media online presence
This always presupposes that the third party providers of these contents are aware of the IP address, as without the IP address they would not be able to send the contents to their browsers. The IP address is therefore necessary for the display of these contents. We make every effort to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address only to deliver the content. Third party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. The “pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on users’ devices and may contain technical information on the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time and other details on the use of our online offer, among other things, and may be linked to such information from other sources.
Your personal data is collected and processed when you register on our platform AnyIdea www.anyidea.ai and have agreed to the verification of your registration via a double opt-in.
- Ideas Likes and Views, Points, Photo, Company, Department, Position.
- Personal Preferences: interests, companies and campaigns you are interested in.
- Contact details: Phone or mobile number.
We also process your data to maintain our relationship with you and to send you information by e-mail about upcoming or future projects.
If you have confirmed your participation in an Innovation Community, we will process your data to carry out the project.
Linz, March 2020