Invite users to become Scouts of the company and remove existing Scouts from the company.
Add Followers of the company as Scouts of the company, and remove Followers from the company.
Add users to the company as Admins or Innovation Managers, change their role and remove them from the respective role.
Invite users to become Scouts of the company.
Add Followers of the company as Scouts of the company.
An Admin has access to the entire platform and all functionalities. He makes the company-wide settings.
There must be at least one Admin per company; there can be as many Admins per company as desired.
If the user is not yet a Scout at AnyIdea when registering as an Admin, a Scout profile is created for this user at the same time.
An Admin can be deleted. Thus the deleted Admin loses his Admin profile, his Scout profile remains.
The Admin has following permissions:
- Change company settings
- Change innovation settings
- User Management: Management of the user roles “Admin” and “Innovation Manager”
- Campaigns: create and manage, evaluate ideas, convert idea into a project
- own campaigns (campaigns created by the Innovation Manager):
create and manage, evaluate ideas, convert idea into project
- campaigns created by other Admins or Innovation Managers of the company: read-only